Google analytics is a very important tool in tracking your website traffic. By using google analytics, you can have an overview of your website’s Session, Number of Users, Page Views, Page/Session, Average Session Duration, Bounce Rate, % of New Session, Demographics, and Language used by readers. To sign up for a Google Analytics account, you need to have a gmail account.
In case you need to retrieve your Google Analytics Tracking Code, just follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Click the Admin button.
3. Go over to the Property Settings.
4. Click Tracking Info button.
5. Click the Tracking Code button.
6. Copy the tracking code and put the Google Analytics code to your website.
Was this post helpful to you? Feel free to share!
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive updates of more blogging tips and strategies.